You’re Welcome Here!
ONLINE SERVICE TIMES
SUNDAY 9:30am* & 11:00am
*Online and Facebook Live
CHRISTMAS AT GRACE
We have five identical service times to choose from. Click below for more information about our Christmas at Grace services and to RSVP.
EASTER AT GRACE
We have five identical service times to choose from. Click below for more information about our Easter at Grace services and to RSVP.
To honor God by reaching people with the good news of Jesus Christ
and teaching them to become fully devoted followers of Him.
We are a place where you
can belong before you believe
SMALL GROUP COMMUNITY
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.” – Hebrews 10:24-25
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
COVID-19 ALL IN OUTREACH CHALLENGE
Join us for the next 19 weeks in the COVID19 ALL IN Challenge! Simply choose to do a random act of kindness weekly for the next 19 weeks and let us know what you’re doing by emailing pictures to [email protected] or using the hashtag #mygccallin. Each week we will continue to provide bagged lunches for the homeless of Pittsburgh and the first week of each month we will highlight one of our Local Outreach Ministry Partners by collecting an item they need. All this information and other ideas for random acts of kindness are listed below!
Bagged lunches for the homeless of Pittsburgh (WEEKLY)
- Please include the following non-perishable items in a plastic grocery bag:
- Water bottle or juice pack
- Packet of tuna, chicken or ramen noodles
- Bag of chips
- Individual applesauce or fruit cup (no fresh fruit please)
- Cookies or brownies
- Gum or mint (optional)
Bring your lunches to the church office during regular work hours Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 4 PM OR drop off at the main entrance at Grace Community Church on Monday from 5-7 PM. The lunches will be delivered once a week to Light of Life for them to distribute to the homeless in Pittsburgh.
The first week of each month we will be collecting a specific item for one of our Local Ministry Partners.
- August 2 – “Diaper Dash” – diapers for Choices Pregnancy Centers
- September 6 – “Souper Bowl” – can soup for Lighthouse Foundation Food Pantry
- October 4 – “Socktober” – socks for Homeless through Light of Life Rescue Mission (men and women socks any size)
- November 1 – Stuffing for Thanksgiving Boxes through Light of Life Rescue Mission
Please drop off your donations at the church office during regular office hours from 9 AM – 4 PM OR at the main entrance at Grace Community Church on Monday from 5-7 PM.
Pick something from this random acts of kindness list and don’t forget to share your photo using #mygccallin
- Make a dinner for a family in need.
- Pack an extra lunch for someone.
- Bake cookies for the elderly.
- Give a stranger a compliment.
- Write an encouraging note.
- Send a care package to a deployed soldier or a college student.
- Insert coins into a parking meter for someone.
- Let someone ahead of you in a line.
- Give a family member breakfast in bed.
- Thank a friend with a small gift.
- Do a favor for someone without asking for anything in return.
- Hide money in a random place for someone to find.
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Wash someone’s car.
- Leave a used book in the café.
- Write someone a thank you note.
- Clean up someone’s mess.
- Offer to babysit for a parent.
- Help someone unload groceries.
- Give someone a small gift.
- Make dessert for someone in need or a neighbor.
- Read to a sibling.
- Buy flowers for someone.
- Make homemade cards and drop off to a nursing home.
- Paint kind words on rocks and place the rocks in public places.
- Fill a box with toys and donate to an agency that helps with kids.
- Leave a generous tip.
- Mow a neighbor’s lawn.
- Donate books to the library.
- Organize a food drive in your neighborhood for a local food pantry.
- Pick up trash throughout the neighborhood.
- Make homemade dog treats and donate to an animal shelter.
- Donate blood.
- Leave a treat in your mailbox for your Postman.
- Hold a lemonade stand and donate the money to a charity.
- Stuff a backpack for adult men with notebooks, pens, pencils, journal, and planner for Light of Life Homeless Program.
- Write an encouraging letter to one of Grace’s Global Outreach Partners. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Donate your used paperback books for the Grace In Kenya libraries.