WORKING AT GRACE
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” - 1 Peter 4:10
Kids Volunteer Director
This 30-hour per week part-time position is responsible for managing the many volunteers that make Grace Kids a success. This person is also responsible for first impressions in Grace Kids and will get to know the kids and families that are part of the ministry.
The ideal candidate will have a strong relationship with Christ, experience working in a non-denominational church and have a passion for communicating the Gospel to children. If interested and qualified, see below for instructions on how to apply.
We're Looking For...
1. Somebody who can recruit and nurture a volunteer staff
2. Somebody passionate about helping children meet Jesus on their level
3. Somebody that has strong administrative skills and likes bringing order to the chaos
HOW TO APPLY
The first step is to prayerfully consider whether you are called to full-time ministry or an internship at Grace. If you believe this may be your calling, review the job description and, if you are a good fit, these are your next steps:
- Submit a copy of your resume in .pdf or Microsoft Word format via email to [email protected]
- Complete the Spiritual gifts inventory found here: SpiritualGiftsTest.com and email the results to [email protected]
- Complete the personality assessment found here: 16 Personalities. For best results avoid the middle three options for each question as much as possible. Email your results to [email protected]
Once we have all of these items, we will contact you with next steps.