WORKING AT GRACE
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” - 1 Peter 4:10
Kids K-4 Director
This 30-hour per week part-time position will oversee all aspects of Kids in grades K through 4th. This person will be responsible for training and developing teachers and leaders in the environments. They will plan and implement the curriculum for each weekend. This person will also develop a strong communication strategy between Grace and the parents.
The ideal candidate will have a strong relationship with Christ, experience working in a non-denominational church and have a passion for communicating the Gospel to children. If interested and qualified, see below for instructions on how to apply.
We're Looking For...
1. Somebody to oversee all aspects of Kids ministry from Kindergarten through 4th grade
2. Somebody passionate about helping children meet Jesus on their level
3. Somebody that is gifted in creating environments that kids are excited to be a part of
Digital Communications Specialist
This 20-hour per week part-time position will grow our digital presence. As a member of the Creative team, this person will look communicate all things Grace via our social media, web, app and newsletter communication channels.
The ideal candidate will have a strong relationship with Christ, experience working in a non-denominational church and have a passion for communicating the Gospel through digital channels. If interested and qualified, see below for instructions on how to apply.
We're Looking For...
1. Somebody to oversee all digital communicatoin channels
2. Somebody passionate about communicating the Gospel digitally
3. Somebody gifted in using social media technology in a church environment
HOW TO APPLY
The first step is to prayerfully consider whether you are called to full-time ministry or an internship at Grace. If you believe this may be your calling, review the job description and, if you are a good fit, these are your next steps:
- Submit a copy of your resume in .pdf or Microsoft Word format via email to [email protected]
- Complete the Spiritual gifts inventory found here: SpiritualGiftsTest.com and email the results to [email protected]
- Complete the personality assessment found here: 16 Personalities. For best results avoid the middle three options for each question as much as possible. Email your results to [email protected]
Once we have all of these items, we will contact you with next steps.