Building relationships, no matter the need.
What is the Special Needs Ministry?
Our purpose is to provide inclusion for people with special needs and their families.
Our desire is to provide support and encouragement for families with children, teens, and adults with special needs. Our hope is that we can come alongside your family and allow you to experience the best possible environment for learning about Jesus Christ.
When you first visit
We’re excited for you to join us! One of our specially trained and equipped volunteers will come along side of you to accommodate your visit.
Special Needs Families, please contact us for:
- Information on respite care
- Questions regarding weekend services (one-on-one / buddy)
- Accommodations for the deaf/hard of hearing
- Volunteer opportunities for teens/adults with special needs
Volunteers, contact us for opportunities with:
- Respite event planning and hosting
- Sensory wall planning and construction
- One-on-one/Buddy during weekend services, KRUE, and event nights
- Help with adapting curriculum
- General training